On-demand access to mental and emotional support anytime, anywhere.
Ginger provides you with the right level of mental health support at the right time, coaching via text-based chats and self-care activities—all from the privacy of your smartphone. Ginger coaches are available 24/7—even at 2 am on the weekend, and all your conversations are completely confidential.
Signing up is easy! You can start a live chat session, which means communicating with your coach by texting through the Ginger Emotional Support app, within a couple of minutes of downloading it.
Get Started with Ginger
1. Download the Ginger Emotional Support app.
2. In the app, tap “Get Started,” then “My Organization.”
3. Follow the instructions. You’re all set!
Coaching, therapy, and psychiatry —all in one place.
- Behavioral health coaching. Texting through the Ginger Emotional Support app is convenient, discreet, secure, and can be done at any time, from anywhere—whether you're in bed at 2:00 am or taking a lunch break.
- Self-care Library. More than 200 clinically validated resources, including self-guided activities, videos, podcasts, classes, and more to help you practice well-being techniques and develop life skills.
- Video-based therapy and psychiatry. Licensed therapists and psychiatrists can help you address ongoing psychological symptoms and prescribe medication. Support is available on evenings and weekends to fit your schedule.